Our tax approach is tailored be to be responsive to our client's needs both with respect to planning and compliance issues. We place a significant emphasis on advance tax planning particularly with respect to prospective transactions.
Our approach to tax planning has several objectives, including minimizing the impact of taxes to the client and planning transactions in order to minimize disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and other taxing authorities. Our assistance in tax planning extends to dealing with other advisors of our clients in order to obtain the best overall business and financial reporting results on the transactions.
Among the many tax services offered are:
- ASC 740 accounting for income taxes
- Federal taxation of corporations
- Estate and trust tax services
- Pass-through entity tax reporting
- Private client tax services
- Cost segregation studies and consultation
- Research and development credits
- State and local taxation
- IRS representation